Our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our visitors and staff. We’re following the official government guidance on working safely during coronavirus to make sure we’re COVID-secure.
Most importantly we ask that you stay at home if you have had any symptoms of illness such as a cough, sore throat, or fever (or have been in contact with someone with these symptoms) in the 14 days before attending an event at Cadogan Hall. If you have any questions, you can call our box office on 020 7730 4500 or complete our Contact Us form.
To keep our visitors and staff safe we have introduced the following measures:
- Updated terms and conditions which allow you to exchange your tickets up to 24 hours prior to the performance – so if you or someone in your party feels ill, you are fully covered.
- Reduced visitor numbers
- Clear signage and one-way systems where necessary
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Regular and thorough cleaning in an enhanced cleansing regime
- Providing personal protective equipment to our staff
- Cashless bar
We’ll continue to review and manage any risks and to respond to any changes in the guidance, keeping our staff trained and up to date as we go.
We ask that you:
- Wear a face-covering inside the venue, except when eating or drinking*.
- Download the NHS Test and Trace app ready to scan yourself into the venue when you arrive.
- Use our hand sanitiser stations when you enter and exit the venue.
- Show your ticket to staff members rather than passing it to them. If possible, please show your ticket on a mobile device
- Keep two metres away from other visitors and staff
- Follow the one-way signs
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds after you use our facilities and use hand sanitiser when necessary
- Show patience whenever queuing is required
- Order your interval drinks in advance if possible
- Keep your belongings to a minimum and with you at all times. Our cloakrooms are not currently operating and we cannot allow large bags inside the auditorium or to be left unattended.
*For more information on face coverings, particularly exemptions, please see the Government guidance.
Test and Trace
We are working with the government to ‘Test and Trace’. If you display COVID-19 symptoms, you will be required to inform your point of purchase. Please download the NHS Test and Trace app and be ready to scan yourself into the Hall when you enter the building.
Thank you so much for your support of Cadogan Hall. We look forward to welcoming you for your visit.