A unique experience to engage with the artists and event organisers of ‘Rock Island Line’ at Cadogan Hall.
- Prosecco/tea/coffee reception
- Introductory talk about the planning of the event by the show producer, including the process of contacting top artists and hiring concert venues, technical issues, marketing and PR
- Free programme with unique set list and running order memorabilia print out
- Tour of front of house and stage area followed by a talk with the show director. Topics include how to put together a set list, the dos and don’ts of a running order (dealing with artists and management), and sound & lighting arrangements
- Meet and greet with Peter Donegan
- 15/20min Q&A plus acoustic performance about the show and Lonnie Donegan (which will be filmed and put on a dedicated webpage just for you to view and keep as memorabilia)
- Sit down front and centre as artists sound check and rehearse their numbers (as this is a live and dynamic event, some artists may ask that the VIPs retire to the bar as they go through their set. Believe us, this is all part of the experience!)
Please note, the VIP Experience Package does not include a ticket to the evening concert.
2019-07-13 12:30:00 2019-07-13 12:30:00 Europe/London Rock Island Line: ‘Behind the Scenes’ One-off VIP Experience Cadogan Hall or one of the supported venues. Please contact the box office for more details.