Hire the Hall
Set in the heart of Chelsea, Cadogan Hall has become one of London’s leading venues. The Hall’s excellent acoustic and luxurious surroundings make it the first choice for both classical and contemporary music alike, as well as dance, talks, debates, and conferences.
Cadogan Hall’s auditorium features raked stalls and full gallery seating to a maximum capacity of 953 people.
Breakout rooms include the main foyer and the Culford, Oakley, and Caversham Rooms. All spaces are suitable for cocktails, dining, product launches, trade exhibitions and AGM’s.
All areas are wheelchair accessible and offer audio assistance for the hearing impaired.
|Oakley Room (Bar)||50||n/a||30|
*Out of the above, Cadogan Hall removes:
– 10 seats from the Stalls (4 in rows K and L, 2 in row J) held for Cadogan Hall
– 28 seats from the Gallery in Blocks A & P as last-sell sight-line seats
Given the above holds, the maximum number seats available for sale is 915.
Performances requiring up to 40 people on the stage will not affect the Hall’s overall capacity. Performances requiring 41 or more people will affect the Hall’s seated capacity pro rata.
For further information and to check Hall availability
- download our Cadogan Hall Hirer’s Pack pdf which details all the available spaces, technical facilities, marketing and Box Office information, plus itemised hire costs
- complete our Hiring Enquiry Form
- or contact Adam McGinlay, our Managing Director, on email email@example.com or phone 020 7824 7601