- Please ensure you have read our Access Scheme information page and have any supporting documentation in a digital format to hand before applying.
Please give the details of the person wishing to join our Access Scheme.
Contact phone number:
Please provide supporting documentation to join the Access Scheme
You can provide evidence of eligibility to join our Access Scheme by uploading documents here. The documentation we accept is:
- Front page of Disability Living Allowance (Medium / Higher rate) li>
- Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate required) li>
- Front page of Personal Independence Payment entitlement (no specific rate required) li>
- Evidence of registered severely sight impaired li>
- Recognised Assistant Dog ID card li>
- CredAbilityAccess Card (with +1 icon) li>
You can upload up to 10 files, with a maximum file size of 10MB each. FIle formats we accept are: jpg, jpeg, gif, png and pdf.
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, jpeg, Max. file size: 10 MB.
Drop files here or
I confirm that the information I have provided above is correct and true
Please note that people who intentionally give false information will have their details removed from the Access Scheme and may be refused entry to the venue. The scheme is regularly monitored and information updated.
DD slash MM slash YYYY
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.